Long time, no talk…

Hey everyone!

I know it has been a good solid 2 and a half months since I have last posted anything on here. But I hope my little tweets here and there have been able to tide you over for the time being. Especially since I have promised you many updates… (which are on their way, I promise you). And I’m sure you are all eager to hear a certain sophomore album from a certain singer who may or may have not won a certain vocal competition. Well all of that, has kept me busy and I am just as anxious as all of you to hear what you think. So, stay strong and keep this awesome streak of patience going cause when you see us again, it’ll be worth it.

Stay Gold

-The KID

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Long time, no talk…

1. rawan says:

That’s great, can’t wait for this album to come out!
    Thanks for the update, Kyle! :)

2. Annette says:

Kyle – you are the best :)

3. Karen K. says:

Thanks for the update Kyle!! Can’t wait to hear what David Cook And The Anthemic has come up with for the new album!!! I also can’t wait to see you on tour again!!

4. Repeating what I said on twitter:
    Thanks for this blog. Very nice of you. Staying strong & being patient tho’ at times it is hard. Know it will be way worth it! ?

5. Kyle,
    Can you please delete the first two posts. I didn’t know they posted. lol
    Also that is supposed to be a heart not a question mark lol.
    Thanks,
    Vicki

6. Vikki says:

Thanks, Kyle!! I can’t wait to hear you either! lookin’ forward to seein’ some “Animal” hair flying!! :)

7. whiterose says:

O.K. Kyle the Kid. I’ll try to be patient. Do I have to? Well I can’t make any promises. :) It’s good to get an update, though. Thanks! I know it will have been worth the wait!

8. AT says:

The blog works! Haha.

9. Rosemary says:

Thanks for the update Kyle. Always good to hear from you. I enjoy all your tweets. Waiting patiently for awesome music from an awesome band.

10. Ardie4DC says:

Thanks for the Blog, Kyle We luv Ya!!

11. Rascalete says:

Kyle That is so nice of you to give us more encouragement to be patient. I am having no trouble waiting because I know that certain artist is taking the time he needs to make the album what he wants it to be. I trust him and the whole band and know that you all will be as awesome as ever when the time comes.See you on the road ~ Luv ya! FW

12. Valerie says:

Appreciate the update, Kyle. Patience, what patience?!! Ya killin’ us here!
    Hope you’ve been having fun with the new album and enjoying time with family. Hope to see you sooooooooooon!

13. Lire says:

I really hope I get the chance to see you guys live with this new album, whenever it comes out!

14. speedyhotpantz says:

First off Kyle, thank you for joining the land of Twitter. I can’t tell you how inspiring your tweets can be on days when I really need them. Your obvious belief and faith is truly a blessing and it makes me smile to think of the lives you touch on a daily basis. I think you are the glue that was needed in certain place and God put you in exactly the right place at the right time. And yes, we may or may not be waiting on a certain album from a certain artist who may or may not have won a certain singing competition (LOL). Do the words “are you done yet” mean anything to you? We aren’t an impatient bunch at all, are we? Can’t wait to hear what you may or may not have been working on and see you whenever you may or may not go back out on the long and winding road.

15. Lori says:

Thanks for the blog. We can’t wait to hear the next album & it goes without saying that it will be worth the wait!

16. Balance says:

Short but sweet! Thanks Kyle….we know you’re all worth the wait!

17. Amanda E says:

You know that I love you! And I love you to the nth degree. You are the best for keeping us up to date. And loving us as we love you. I can be patient. Patience is virtuous. Can’t wait to see you again. I know it will be worth the wait for sure.

18. Dinna says:

Thanks for the short but packed update, Kyle! It might take me a lot longer to see you and the boys live than the others, but I’m holding my breath til then. Hopefully I won’t turn blue before I get to see you live ;)

19. Sharon S says:

You’ve been delightfully entertaining during “The Void” Thanks for all the tweets Can’t wait until you guys are back on the road, but I sure hope your family gets to join you. Your little guy is just adorable. Stay Gold!

20. Tara says:

Thanks for the updates, Kyle. I can ‘t wait to see what you have in store for us. And we’ll try to be patient… try it the operative word. ;)

21. Thanks so much for this Kyle. I know it will be more than worth it. Very exciting. :)

22. jean says:

aw. thanks for the update, mr. kyle :D
    love you! <3

23. imogenPH says:

Thank you so much for reassuring us about that certain sophomore album, Kyle. Although, I am not anywhere near patient, LOL. Stay awesome. Lots of love from Manila :)

24. minstrel says:

Ah, bro, patience is truly a virtue in so many situations of life :-)

You are a kind, good, talented man and there are a whole bunch of us out here who are so happy you’re part of Daveworld, from a musical standpoint and from other standpoints as well. (And some of us who are hoping to hear more about your non-Daveband-related endeavors, whether that means MWK or some mysterious singer/songwriter stuff or anything else that’s gestating.)

God bless you and those you love.

25. Pingback: DC??????? « Davids' Only

26. leigh says:

Hey pretty drummer of the best band going, YES-YES I can’t wait for this album and your new tour. I have friends in EUROPE who are wanting your guys over there on tour—-any chance? Kyle you are such an inspiration w/your love of faith & family, and you are a true “hero” & role model….You are so talented and I get so excited just thinking of seeing your guys “live” again. DON’T ever change. stay gold, we love you