Peek-a-boo! Baby on the way!

First off, I would just like to thank God for blessing my family with this wonderful gift. It is all in His timing and we could not be happier to be having a baby due in August. We just recently found out that our baby is going to be a GIRL! And as of now, she is healthy and growing. I believe in the power of prayer and welcome all prayers for our baby that she just comes out healthy and ready to be a PEEK! My lovely wife is just about half way through this pregnancy and looks as beautiful as ever! And Hayden could not be any more ecstatic to becoming a big brother. We are so anxious to see what God has in store for us. Stay tuned for more baby updates. And thank you all for your baby name suggestions! Very much appreciated. Can’t wait to have my little girl in my arms! Looks like I need to get back on the road to start making money for my family again. haha. So when that sophomore album comes out – make sure you guys all buy yourself double what you bought for the first and don’t hesitate to come out to all our shows! God Bless and Stay Gold

-The KID

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Peek-a-boo! Baby on the way!

1. Rachel says:

I like the name Peyton! Congrats on this wonderful news for you and your beautiful family :)

2. Michele says:

Congrats again Kyle! I cannot wait for the new music :)

3. LaurenRose says:

Congrats to you, Mrs. Peek and big brother. You should name her Brook Lynn.

4. Lisa says:

Congrats to your family Kyle on the new baby. I am so happy for you all!! You asked for names suggestions!! How about Kylie Grace, Logan Elizabeth, Adrienne Leigh, Adreinne Aylessa, Logan Aylessa & Jordan Elizabeth!! I wish the very best for you and your family!! So Happy for you!!

5. Casey says:

This is amazing news…you are so blessed. God sure knows what he’s doing, huh? :) I have a slight fascination with Japanese names, some of them are really beautiful. One of my favorites is Sakura (“Cherry Blossom”) so Sakura Lee is pretty, I decided. Lots of S names in mind…Sunny is a good one too. Rambling…sorry. =) Congrats again! So excited for you!

6. Karen says:

Congrats to you and your family Kyle! Camryn Nicole was my pick if I’d had another :)

7. Jennifer says:

Congrats, Kyle and Nicole!!! I’m so happy for all 3 of you. (4 soon) :-)

8. Dragondaisy says:

I love the name Elora. It’s of Hebrew origin and means “God is light.”

Expect me to be commenting later with more names :)

9. Elle (@versestakehold) says:

Already congratulated you on twitter, but again, so happy for y’all! I’ll definitely be praying for you guys. Name suggestions- I really really love Kaydence/Cadence. I also like Adalyn (which means “noble”) & Story? & it’s not super creative or anything but my favorite name for a girl is Grace. =)

~ Elle <3

10. minstrel says:

Sharing your joy in this beautiful news, Kyle. It is a very healthy way to consider the timing, which I know will present some challenges to your family in terms of you needing to be absent. May the Lord provide not only health and safety for each family member, including the little drummer girl, but also strength to all when separation must occur. I know the little one is His creation and the timing must surely have been necessary to make this unique child. So, my brother, stay strong, stay prayed up and keep banging those drums. There are a million babynames out there and I’ll leave that to you and Nichole. :-) Be blessed….

11. trisha says:

Kyle, Congratulations to you and your family. I’M so happy for you. Baby name suggestions?
    I was blessed with 3 boys who are teenagers now, so no girls for me in my future.
    If I ever had a girl I would have named her Kayla.

12. HeyJoanieB says:

Kyle, thank you for sharing this wonderful God given news with us. You are so blessed to have such wonderful family & career.
    Can’t wait for the album & tour to start but sorry that you will have to leave your family to drum. All in God’s timing right?
    Stay Gold Kyle!

13. Ing says:

MOST WONDERFUL NEWS EVER! congrats again, Kyle! We’re all so happy for you!
    You have a beautiful family and this girl will make it even more beautiful! God bless you all!
    Hope to see you around Argentina sometime soon!

14. rascalete says:

I am very happy for you and am sure God knows that you are and will continue to be a great husband and father. I hope that your wife continues to have a healthy pregnancy and that the baby will be a healthy little girl

15. coolshades says:

So happy for you and your family, Kyle! Thanks in advance for the continuing updates. :)

As for names, how about a Biblical name? Other than Mary, of course, which is too obvious (lol). There’s Eve, Esther, Ruth, Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel, Hannah…the list goes on and on. You could even go with a more “obscure” Biblical character such as Tabitha, Phoebe, or Deborah. But definitely not Jezebel. :P

16. smangie says:

i always wanted-if i ever had a girl- to name her “Eden Lullabye” buuuut i’ve been informed that i can’t, sooo, you should :) CONGRATS!

17. Rachel says:

Congratulations! Kyle and Nicole..
    Here are some suggestions: Madison, Chloe, Isabella, Savannah and Claire for you..
    Whatever name you pick it will be perfect for her.. :)

18. Dragondaisy says:

Ok Kyle, I’m back with the list lol. Before you read on, I just realized Hadlie and Hadley goes well with Haden. :)

Adrianne
    Sephora
    Vianne
    Westlie
    Zari
    Zelda

19. Dragondaisy says:

I apologize for taking up space. Haha

20. Sandy says:

Congratulations, to the peek-a-boo family on daddy’s girl!!!!!

21. Jovelyn says:

I bet there’ll be tons of name suggestions. I reckon He’ll make your family know what suits her best.

You can never have too many records to buy. Plus you can gift it too. So many excuses to buy it ;) . Have another show in the Philippines, I’ll surely be there. You can have it as many times as you want and I’ll be there. Or Asia. I’ll fly to see you guys.